Sound Medical provides comprehensive care for acute and chronic conditions for men, women and children over the age of three. While we actively treat medical problems of all types, our emphasis is prevention and wellness as the means for our patients to achieve and maintain life-long health and happiness.
What we can do for you:
- Wellness Care - health maintenance exams, cancer screening, immunizations
- Women's Health - breast and pelvic exams, pap smears, management of menopause and osteoporosis
- Chronic Illness - management of diabetes, hypertension, heart and lung diseases
- Minor Surgery - laceration repair, skin biopsy, mole removal, cryosurgery, joint injections, trigger points
- Laboratory - on-site testing, drug screens,comprehensive blood testing via LabCorp
- Occupational Medicine - DOT and Coast Guard Exams
- Sports Physicals, School & College Exams, Camp Physicals
- Specialty Referrals for more specialized needs
Sound Medical Family Practice is committed to working cooperatively with PORT Health to facilitate access to behavioral health services needed by all patients. The two organizations have entered into an agreement to share all clinical information necessary to coordinate care in an efficient and effective manner. View the Port Health Mission and Values.